The NADRA Regional Head Office Multan Jobs 2022 is looking for qualified candidates to fill 450 new vacancies at its regional head office in Multan Division. The positions are available in different departments and require various educational qualifications. Interested applicants can apply for these jobs by walking in with their original documents and certified photocopies.
Interested candidates may apply for Deputy Assistant Director, Supervisor, and Junior Executive positions. These positions require relevant degrees and prior work experience. Candidates who have domicile in the district/Tehsil where the organization is located may apply. Women are given preference when applying for these jobs.
|Posted Date:||10 October 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, MBA, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||October 21, 2022|
|No. of Posts:||Multiple|
|Organization:||National Database and Registration Authority – NADRA|
|Address:||Deputy Director Admin & HR, Regional Head Office NADRA, HR Branch, House No. 221/A, Shah Rukn-e-Alam Colony, Multan|
The National Database and Registration Authority is a leading e-government company with worldwide recognition in the field of identification, secure documents and e-governance. The company’s solutions mitigate identity theft and help the public and clients in their day-to-day lives. It has also established itself as a trailblazer in Software Integration and Data Warehousing.
- Deputy Assistant Director
- Deputy Superintendent
- Junior Executive
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Security Guard
NADRA is one of Pakistan’s largest employers, with over 800 regional offices and thousands of employees across the country. Many job seekers find great opportunities in their own district and are eligible for quotas for both male and female candidates. To qualify for these jobs, you must have Matric, Intermediate, or Graduate level education.
How to Apply for NADRA Regional Head Office Multan Jobs 2022?
- If you are interested in working with NADRA, applicants can send their applications form along with required documents to P.O Box No. 844, Multan.
- When you complete the application, you will be called for an interview and written test.
- To apply for a position with NADRA, you must be a resident of the province of Multan.
- After the due date applications will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The last date for applying is October 21, 2022.