Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs 2022 has announced a recruitment for Cattle Attendants, Beldar, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Helpers, Drivers, Store Attendants, Form Guards, and Sanitary Workers. This vacancy is open for both male and female candidates. Read the eligibility criteria carefully. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the vacancy.
|Posted Date:||29 October 2022|
|Education:||Literate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||November 19, 2022|
|No. of Posts:||126|
|Organization:||Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab|
|Address:||Office of Additional Director, Livestock, Lahore|
The Livestock and Dairy Development Department is an organization responsible for providing various services to the livestock sector. This department is composed of several directorates that work in different areas of the livestock sector.
- Cattle Attendants
- Form Guards
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Workers
- Store Attendants
Interested candidates should have Matric degree from a recognized secondary school and have 1 to 2 years of experience. Applicants should have a minimum age group of 28 years.
How to Apply for Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs 2022?
- Interested applicants can send their applications along with required documents to “Additional Director of the concerned district“.
- Read the job advertisment and follow the instructions carefully.
- Applicants must be from Punjab or Sindh.
- The applications must be submitted on or before the closing date.
- Incomplete applications will not be accpted.
- The application lastdate is November 19, 2022.