The Khyber Medical College Peshawar Jobs 2022 is looking for well qualified candidates for a number of positions in their Khyber medical college. Jobs range from Assistant Professor of Radiology to Assistant Manager Procurement. Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are preferred. The college will also consider those with experience in related fields.
|Posted Date:||5th October 2022|
|Education:||BBA, MBA, Relevant Qualifications|
|Last Date:||October 12, 2022|
|No. of Posts:||02|
|Organization:||Khyber Medical College|
|Address:||Dean, Khyber Medical College, Peshawar|
Khyber Medical College Peshawar is one of the oldest medical institutions in Pakistan. It was established in 1935 and is affiliated with Khyber Medical University. It offers undergraduate, graduate, research, and master’s programs in various fields of medicine. It is accredited by the Higher Education Commission and ranks 4th in the country for quality of education.
- Assistant Manager – Procurement
- Assistant Professor – Radiology
To apply for Khyber Medical College Peshawar Jobs, candidates must possess a valid MBBS or MBA degree with 3 to 5 years of experience. The college will also require photocopies of the testimonials and educational certificates. Applicants should have a valid email address and an active telephone number.
How to Apply for Khyber Medical College Peshawar Jobs 2022?
- Candidates can be download application form Khyber Medical College website at www.kmc.edu.pk OR Click Here.
- Applicants can should forward their application form to the Dean, Khyber Medical College, Peshawar.
- The shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- After the due date applications will not be accepted.
- The last date for applications is 12 October 2022.