The District Population Welfare Department Nowshera Jobs 2022 is looking for suitable candidates to fill the vacancies in this city. The department provides a wide range of reproductive health and family planning services to both male and female citizens. Its services focus on improving the quality of life for children, promoting social and economic development, and spacing the number of children born each year. To apply for this district job, you must meet the minimum requirements for each post.
|Posted Date:||05 November 2022|
|Last Date:||November 17, 2022|
|No. of Posts:||07|
|Organization:||Population Welfare Department KPK|
|Address:||District Officer, Population Welfare Department, Nowshera|
- Family Welfare Assistants
Interested candidates should have Matric degree from a recognized secondary school. The age limit for applying is 35 years. Only candidates who meet the eligibility criteria perfectly should apply.
How to Apply for District Population Welfare Department Nowshera Jobs 2022?
- Application form is avaliable to ATS website www.ats.org.pk.
- Candidates can send their application form along with required documents to District Officer, Population Welfare Department, Nowshera.
- The required documents to apply for these positions include attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, and proof of domicile.
- No TA/DA will be given for test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The last date to apply is November 17, 2022.