Sabic USA | Career Opportunities | Jobs In Worldwide - Vulearning Jobs

Latest Worldwide Jobs 2019

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sabic USA | Career Opportunities | Jobs In Worldwide

Sabic USA | Career Opportunities | Jobs In Worldwide

 Sabic USA | Career Opportunities | Jobs In Worldwide


SABIC Jobs and Career Recruitment in the US, Europe and Singapore 2019: SABIC is one of the world's largest petrochemicals manufacturers, which is located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. 70% of the company's shares are with the Saudi Arabian government, the remaining 30% publicly do business in the Saudi Stock Exchange. Subic UK Petrochemicals Career and Jobs SABIC started by Royal Decree in 1976 and its growth is not less than miraculous. Today, the company has more than 35,000 talented individuals operating in more than 50 countries with the global workforce.


SABIC's global presence is increasing rapidly Our ambitious plans of expansion match the development of infrastructure of manufacturing plants, technology centers, distribution centers, offices and storage facilities all over the world. This enables us to respond effectively to the needs of our customers in major markets around the world.


Job TitleLocationAction
Americas Brand SpecialistUSAView & Apply
Chief ScientistUSAView & Apply
Product Manager, Elastomers and POEUSAView & Apply
Instrument and Electrical Maintenance CraftspersonUSAView & Apply
Instrument and Electrical Maintenance ApprenticeUSAView & Apply
Mechanical Maintenance CraftspersonUSAView & Apply
Lab TechnicianUSAView & Apply
Sr. Engineer, IT Infrastructure ServicesUSAView & Apply
Sr. Analyst, Planning (SAI Imports)USAView & Apply
Automotive New Business Development Leader – NORYL™ ResinsUSAView & Apply
SABIC Communications/Human Resources InternshipUSAView & Apply
Global Technical Manager, Automotive – NORYL™ ResinsUSAView & Apply
Chemical Operator – PhenolUSAView & Apply
Technology Wet Lab TechnicianUSAView & Apply
Operations EngineerUSAView & Apply
EHSS EngineerUSAView & Apply
Compounding Operations EngineerUSAView & Apply
BPA Unit Operations LeaderUSAView & Apply
Supply Chain InternUSAView & Apply
Area Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance TechnicianUSAView & Apply
Senior Manager, Manufacturing SG SPESingaporeView & Apply
Analyst, Logistics Execution, Supply Chain Liquids, ROASingaporeView & Apply
Technical Development Engineer, TD, CF, SEA SPESingaporeView & Apply
(Sr.) Asset Engineer Mechanical (m/f/d)EuropeView & Apply
Analyst / Specialist Logistics – Supply ChainEuropeView & Apply
Application Development Engineer Plastics DACH, SBU Specialties (Frankfurt area)EuropeView & Apply
ArbeidshygiƫnistEuropeView & Apply
Chemikant (m/w/d)EuropeView & Apply
Demand PlannerEuropeView & Apply
Electrical and Instrumentation Technician M/VEuropeView & Apply
Energy Expert, Feedstocks and Cracker Technology Management EuropeEuropeView & Apply
Engineer SAP Organizational Effectiveness (OE) SpecialistEuropeView & Apply
Global Sales & Operations Planning SpecialistEuropeView & Apply
HR Business Partner (1 year assignment)EuropeView & Apply
International Account Manager E&E, Polymers SalesEuropeView & Apply
International Account Manager Health Care, Polymers SalesEuropeView & Apply
Internship – Data Science Student T&I Bergen op ZoomEuropeView & Apply
Internship – Analysis of Material Engineering Data for cFRTPs and Analytical modellingEuropeView & Apply
Internship – Test catalogue & script improvement – Bachelor ThesisEuropeView & Apply
Internship Global Polypropylene Technology – research in catalyst synthesis and polymerizationEuropeView & Apply
Internship Optimization of extruder, prevent by-product, increase recyclingEuropeView & Apply
Internship Position: Efficient High-speed Material Card CharacterizationEuropeView & Apply


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad